Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow for Christmas.

The weather seems a bit colder globally this year. It doesn't snow every year in Belgium, but this year it did. A few days before Christmas we had our first snow of the season. I am not originally from a place where it snows, so I found it exciting to see it snow. I like watching the action, snowing and I think the snow is quite beautiful. However, I am aware that it isn't always pleasant to walk in and no fun at all to drive in.
She was wearing the hat in preparation to going outside.
Gotta love the close-ups.
The little area just outside of building.
We went outside to play because I said I wanted to build a snowman. Sébastien actually ended up doing all the work. I strolled around with Léa taking pictures.
Here is one of our car.
Ha!
The family.
And one more of us.
Dusk/night with snow and tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment