Thursday, January 21, 2010

A quick trip to France.

I had to make a trip to France to pick up my French residency card. It was a quick trip and extremely tiring. I had a medical exam in Toulon. Then a set of lectures I ended up not sitting through because I did not really even need to be there anyways.
There was a naval base just behind.
We had lunch at one of the restaurants here by the water.
A open area with fountain above the parking.
After Toulon I was actually able to pick up my residency card and sign some paperwork the same day. So the day after in St Raphael I just relaxed until I had to get back on the plane.
Alain took me for a drive and then we walked through the Marianna in Frejus.
It was a bit cloudy, windy, and cold.
I like the bridge in the background between the buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment