Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Flowers for me and a trip to Aachen.

A beautiful bouquet of flowers just for me. I was surprised by these one evening when Sébastien came home. I love all the colors. They smelled wonderful. He got them for me just because.
Just lovely
So nice.
Did I say I love the flowers?
One week-end we decided to go to Germany. Seb had heard of Aachen and thought it would be nice to visit. It is reasonably close and would be a get away for a day. We arrived a little before lunch and past a Burger King. We drove a little towards the city center and then turned around to have lunch. We ate at Burger King. It was a nice little touch of America for me. I always enjoy a good whopper or whopper junior. After lunch we went into town. We parked in a parking garage in downtown. Then we went off on foot to explore. We passed lots of shops and bakeries. Europe is full of yummy pastries. Germany is no exception. I stopped in a little shop that had Easter decorations and thing. I wanted plastic Easter eggs for Léa. I also found a cute little stuffed duck that quacks. At that point in time we were ready to buy a snack. Seb got a very large cinnamon raison type danish and I got little sugared dough nut type balls.
A fountain we passed.
It opened and closed. I thought it was very cool.
The monster danish.
Me with a little prego belly. I am hiding it well, but yes, we are expecting another baby.
This one is for you Daddio. I know how much you like ginkos. Me too!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Scott,

    I recently reconnected with my blogger page. I noticed your post. What wall painting are you speaking of? Why did you view my blog? Just curious. I quickly looked at your profile and see it is all blogs related to art.

    Thanks,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete