Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby tights.

If I could find tights like this that fit me I would wear them.
A toy which was meant for Christmas. I brought it back when I came back from my quick trip to France. At first she just liked the part with buttons and music. Then she realized she could push and/or pull it around. She even does some talking in this video.The pounding in the background is the work in the apartment next door. And on the tv the movie Crocodile Dundee is playing.
Another day another chance to film. I took another one of her pushing the toy around, dancing, and then parking it and leaving.

2 comments:

  1. What a great mover! Wow Pam, she is so confident on her feet! Lovely to see!

    And I heard your voice too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is working on running surely. Yes, that is me.

    ReplyDelete