Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010.

There just so happens to be an English speaking Lutheran church here in the city we live. How awesome is that! Each month they have a family service on the first Sunday of the month. Since Easter just happened to be the first Sunday of the month this year there was a family service. There is always a puppet show and little musical instruments for the kids during some of the songs. Léa watched some of the puppet show. For the Easter story there were plastic eggs passed out to the kids. Léa had one too. After the service there were arts and crafts for the kids to do and try. I did a few little things for Léa so I would have something to put in a little Easter basket. I know she is young to understand and enjoy an Easter basket, but it was fun for me. And I look forward to doing the American traditions for holidays as well as the French ones. There is not a French Easter Bunny. It is something to do with bells.
She managed to get two eggs.
Always wants something.
Up close with the puppets.
Look see.
And one with me.
Léa's first Easter basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment