Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I got to see Don McClean.

And he was great. Seb really enjoys all the concerts available here in Belgium. He has been able to see tons of bands that he likes. Good stuff! I also try to read through the list of shows occasionally just in case there is someone I don't want to miss. I am glad I do. I found Don McClean that way. I remember listening to my parents cassette tape of him. I really like American Pie of course, along with Vincent and Castles in the Air. It turned out that he was in Brussels and available for his concert, but the other musicians that usually play with him were stuck in America due to the volcano ash. How sad. He did play by himself though. Even just though it was just him and his guitar it was amazing. I really enjoyed that show.
The opening act. She was pretty good.
Just after he came out on stage.
After I took some pictures. I moved back to simply sit down and enjoy.
They reminded us to not use the flash and I try to respect the artists, but not too bad a picture anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment