Saturday, June 13, 2009

The month after...

Sébastien left in February. I was still attending my classes at that point, but had starting considering quitting. My mom worked a job in the evenings Monday thru Friday. It was only two to three hours each evening. She offered it to me to earn some money before going to France. So that is what I did. I withdrew from my classes and had the day with Léa and a few hours of work in the evenings. I did what I could to pack and/or take care of paperwork for moving to France during the day as well. Though Léa kept me busy. I was still getting use to being a mommy. Breastfeeding really helped Léa and I both I think. It was our way of getting to know one another. Léa finally lost her umbilical cord stub and has an inny belly button. She started to follow things with her eyes.I am typing all of this a bit after the month of February, but I really just want to be able to share pictures of Léa.
Being a new mom and this being my first child I must warn you I take a lot of photos.
She is just so precious.
Kathryn and I would get together at The Coffee Loft to catch up.This is a picture of Léa being held by her there.
She actually once fit in that Boppy pillow.
Big yawn.
Poor baby.
Yes, she is still the best present. Who me?
Close up.
Is there something on my nose?
Being sly.
She never really liked that chair.
Her first Mardi Gras parade. She was just sitting until it started.
The borrowed baby.
The borrowed baby.
Kathryn and Clinton at the parade.
Brantley and Nolen big cheesin and sporting their shades...or safety goggles.
Me and my baby girl at the parade.
This was her way to sleep when she had gas.
Playing with Blue.
Peek-a-boo.
She fit in the bathroom sink once.
Her sailor suit from Tina.
And a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment