Monday, June 15, 2009

A sad day for three girls.

Sunday night I logged onto the computer to check an email from my parents. My brother in law shot himself in the head Saturday, June 13, in the evening and died before arriving at the hospital. He left behind many family and friends including, my sister, and their two daughters, Mia and Natalee. The youngest, Natalee, being not even two. Now she will never personally know her father. Life will be sad and lonely for them for some time. They are surrounded with the love of their families and friends. They are in my heart, thoughts, and prayers.

Jason and Natalee January 2009.

Family portrait Christmas 2008.
Christmas 2007.
Jason holding Natalee.
Hi Jason.
A nice one of Angela and Jason.
Me and Jason Christmas 2007.
Some Halloween fun 2007.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! What a terrible thing! I imagine Jason has left behind so many sad and confusing feelings. Love to your sister and her children...

    ReplyDelete